Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.058 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,296 (€1,201) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)