Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.499 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,224 (€596) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (41 minutes ago)