Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.793 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,350 (€594) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)