Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.567 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,091 (€1,024) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (42 minutes ago)