Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.721 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,891 (€400) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)