Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.753 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,157 (R$ 2,979) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)