Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.628 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,500 (€511) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (40 minutes ago)