Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 328%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,385 (€467) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)