Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.865 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,027 (€824) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)