Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.909 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,606 (9,747 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)