Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.848 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,254 (2,302 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)