Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,001 (COL$2,116,740) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 2 hours ago)