Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,867 (COL$1,499,108) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 2 hours ago)