Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00605 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,599 (COL$1,586,205) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (35 minutes ago)