Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 873%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,932 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.778 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 349% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,224 (Bs 13,628) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)