Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 943%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,066 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.875 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 389% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,213 (Bs 6,515) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)