Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 876%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,707 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 344% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,190 (Bs 14,823) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)