Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 973%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,912 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28962 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 413% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 66,730 (230,405 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)