Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 902%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,421 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 386% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,155 (Bs 6,700) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)