Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 864%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,597 prices entered by 391 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.810 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 356% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,932 (Bs 14,883) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)