Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,356 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,714 (Bs 162,461,048) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)