Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,972 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.352 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,246 (R 12,018) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (43 minutes ago)