Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.741 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,857 (GH₵4,239) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)