Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28472 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,738 (13,129 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)