Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26599 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,696 (13,894 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)