Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28943 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,560 (22,664 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)