Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.074 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 252% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,345 (AU$1,375) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)