Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.781 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 243% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,247 (AU$1,469) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)