Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.821 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,698 (AU$2,082) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)