Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 317%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.684 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 134% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,857 (R$ 2,262) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)