Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.503 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,616 (R$ 3,019) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)