Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.405 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,969 (R$ 2,400) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)