Cost of living comparison between Campos, Brazil and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.144 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,575 (R$ 889) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)