Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.136 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,442 (€866) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)