Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.753 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,569 (€213) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)