Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.893 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,641 (€760) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)