Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.359 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,128 (R$ 3,382) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)