Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 864 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,458 (R$ 1,059) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)