Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 284%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 811 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.861 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 135% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,794 (R$ 1,501) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)