Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.447 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,238 (R$ 2,063) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)