Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.691 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,432 (R$ 779) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)