Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.927 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,413 (R$ 745) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)