Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.878 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,082 (Mex$ 5,787) in Campeche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)