Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 336%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.004 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 145% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,826 (£1,384) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)