Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 412%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.275 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 237% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,226 (£869) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)