Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 381%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.935 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 241% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,405 (£759) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)