Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 455%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.589 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 246% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,643 (£383) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)