Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.379 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 201% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,302 (C$845) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (41 minutes ago)