Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34758 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,333 (Php21,096) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (38 minutes ago)