Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33818 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,032 (Php47,407) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (44 minutes ago)