Cost of living comparison between Calapan, Philippines and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18485 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,452 (Php24,087) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)