Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33484 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,494 (Php40,300) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)