Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02863 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,050 (CH$141,473) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)