Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,981 (Bs 4,224,499) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)