Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 6,402 (Bs 28,670,005) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)