Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.888 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 218% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,948 (Bs 11,202) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (42 minutes ago)