Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.404 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,106 (S/. 3,165) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)