Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.188 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 132% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,510 (AU$1,934) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (20 minutes ago)