Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.104 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 198% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,447 (AU$615) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (27 minutes ago)