Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 368%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.624 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,282 (€1,354) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 1 hour ago)