Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 393%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.568 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 171% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,776 (€346) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)