Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.315 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 174% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,691 (€822) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)