Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33345 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,906 (Php41,702) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (22 minutes ago)