Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.344 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,456 (€956) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)