Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.797 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,162 (€969) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)