Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.328 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,063 (€986) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)