Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,051 (Mex$ 5,264) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)