Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.929 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,508 (Mex$ 13,468) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)