Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11450 EGP / AOA
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 158% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,441 (56,249 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)