Cost of living in Caaguazu, Paraguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00306 EGP / PYG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caaguazu (Paraguay) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,286 (4,339,036 Gs) in Caaguazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)