Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.573 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,886 (3,474 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tarlac costs Php941 (about 1 hour ago)