Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.737 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,116 (4,036 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)