Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17308 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,888 (₨ 45,570) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)