Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17323 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,911 (₨ 39,896) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 2 hours ago)