Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17006 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,608 (₨ 38,859) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)