Cost of living comparison between Butte, Montana, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,154 ($695) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)