Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 140% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,016 (﷼ 16,203,727) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)