Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 149% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,328 (﷼ 15,971,947) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)