Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,170 (﷼ 23,707,618) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)