Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,030 (﷼ 16,218,890) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)