Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.978 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,608 (926TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)