Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,010 (€349) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)