Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.834 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,206 (€309) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)