Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.888 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,537 (€1,079) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)