Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.950 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,002 (402 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)