Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.694 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,115 (﷼ 1,942) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)