Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.800 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,505 (﷼ 939) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)