Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.710 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,504 (﷼ 2,443) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)