Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,483 (﷼ 1,520) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 1,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)