Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.676 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,357 (﷼ 3,712) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)