Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.730 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,076 ($512) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)