Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01124 EGP / CDF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,766 (601,805 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)