Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01127 EGP / CDF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,417 (835,735 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (43 minutes ago)