Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01059 EGP / BIF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,081 (479,807 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)