Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01003 EGP / BIF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,135 (1,608,000 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)