Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01114 EGP / BIF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,876 (527,384 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (24 minutes ago)