Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,194 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,653 (ARS $5,022) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)