Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,286 prices entered by 433 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47401 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,424 (ARS $36,758) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 4 hours ago)