Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,123 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,526 (ARS $10,440) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)