Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,079 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,768 (ARS $14,439) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (about 1 hour ago)