Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.813 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 101% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,878 (€571) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (23 minutes ago)