Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.628 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,752 (€406) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)