Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.865 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,765 (€564) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (36 minutes ago)