Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,864 prices entered by 461 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06860 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,167 (148,201 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)