Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,816 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06991 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,411 (306,246 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)