Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00631 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,778 (COL$2,498,785) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 2 hours ago)