Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.719 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,168 (€1,408) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (21 minutes ago)