Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 699 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.836 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 216% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,314 (€879) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)