Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,541 (21,453 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)