Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.709 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,632 (9,359 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)