Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.656 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 202% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,173 (£859) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)