Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.658 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 146% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,023 (£1,354) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)