Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.581 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 175% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,864 (£351) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)