Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 636 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.042 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 200% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,488 (£325) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)