Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 22.657 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 140% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,833 (£1,273) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)