Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42818 EGP / GMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,561 (10,652 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)