Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39644 EGP / GMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,771 (19,603 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (36 minutes ago)